DreamLust...

*The view from my back window of icicles in April.
I got lost in the manifested dreams of another Yogini. I fell into the rabbit hole of blogging and read countless entries of another spiritual journey. In the process, I realized that my dreams have been lost or pushed to wayside. And I pondered over this while sitting at the doors to my backyard listening to the migrating birds sing their song...and my dreams came back to me. I dreamt of a time where I could just sit and marvel at nature. Marvel at its unending wonder, at how the power of the Sun, its ability to warm an entire planet and trillions upon trillions of life forms. I dreamt of a life free from accusation and criticism, a life of freedom. A life where I'm free to be me, free to live out my dreams. A life filled with love, hope and dream reality....I began dreaming about my dreams. Dreaming about making them come true, of bringing them to life. My dreams came back to me, but as soon as they did reality did too. I lost my dreams because of reality, because right now my dreams cannot come true...at least not the way that I've dreamed ;-) They have been pushed to wayside to make room for the selfish entity which is grad school, which is the reality of my life. But today, I enjoyed my dreams and dreaming about my dreams just for a little while. I dreamed of having a dedicated asana practice where all the mind-body-soul connections that I've read about as the result of a daily yoga practice were made within me. I dreamed of travelling to India and Nepal to deepen my yoga practice and deepen myself. I dreamed of opening myself up to love and possibilities. I dreamed of me, of me spiritually progressing and learning to be happy, learning to love and more importantly be loved. I dreamed of how I would go about making these dreams come true. I dreamed of my dreams....just for a little while....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

LINKwithlove
Copyright © 2013-2015 Love.Yoga.Dream. All Rights Reserved.Opinions are my own and do not reflect any one specific set of yoga teachings. I don't offer professional advice. Results are not guaranteed.