Yoga, Be Strong With Kino MacGregor

I love coming across videos like these of "Western" yoga teachers. Especially, those widely known in the global yoga community like Kino. Videos like these give a small glimpse into the teachers themselves and shows another side to their instruction that isn't purely physical. To me it shows that for many yoga teachers, asanas is just one aspect of yoga, but more importantly, it shows that these teachers are trying to explain that to their students. This video from Kino sends a brief but significant message to aspiring yogini's like myself. Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

LINKwithlove
Copyright © 2013-2015 Love.Yoga.Dream. All Rights Reserved.Opinions are my own and do not reflect any one specific set of yoga teachings. I don't offer professional advice. Results are not guaranteed.