The Africa Yoga Project

This is for those whoever said yoga is "only stretching." Yoga is much more. Yoga isn't a religion, some satanic cult. Yoga is about loving yourself, knowing yourself, knowing the deep divine power that resides within you allowing for any impossibility to become possible. Yoga is about living life with love, acceptance and openness. This video is proof that yoga is a powerful vehicle of change, real change that begins from the inside out and has the ability to create a peace, love and community no matter where you are in the world. Yoga is unity. And this is the type of change I want to be a part of for the rest of my life. I hope that I can achieve it...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

LINKwithlove
Copyright © 2013-2015 Love.Yoga.Dream. All Rights Reserved.Opinions are my own and do not reflect any one specific set of yoga teachings. I don't offer professional advice. Results are not guaranteed.