Why Am I A Vegetarian?




Instead of posting a recipe, I thought it would be good for my followers to here firsthand as to why I chose a vegetarian lifestyle and to hear why it is necessary for the spiritual path.

I do know that I am only a peon, so if you would like to hear an explanation from an Enlightened Master, my Guru, Acharya Shree Yogeesh...Just Watch the videos below.





For More Videos on going Vegetarian please visit my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/LightofManjusha and my Guru's Channel: youtube.com/yogeeshashram.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

LINKwithlove
Copyright © 2013-2015 Love.Yoga.Dream. All Rights Reserved.Opinions are my own and do not reflect any one specific set of yoga teachings. I don't offer professional advice. Results are not guaranteed.