Common Ingredients List

This is just a compilation of the ingredients that can be found in a majority of the dishes that I cook. If the picture or name has an asterisk by it, this means this is staple for me and is always in my kitchen.

Beans/Lentils:



Gotta have them



Brown Lentils










Moong Dahl





Toor Dahl


Herbs/Spices:

Amchoor or Mango Powder







Black Mustard Seeds



Black Salt











Indian Chili Powder (I believe both are the same though)






Cinnamon Sticks













Left- Cumin Powder, Right- Cumin Seeds



Garam Masala (it's like the awesome combination of the best Indian spices.)








(Mainly for Adobo-A Phillipino dish)



Nutritional Yeast- Only used for my Tofu Scramble






Turmeric is used in like EVERY single Indian Dish. I even put it in my Tofu Scramble.







Condiments
Ghee or Indian Clarified Butter



Soy Sauce - Again only used for the Adobo



Vinegar- Used only for Adobo



Rice:

Basmati Rice is like the BEST rice ever. I don't necessarily stick to this brand, but this is what is currently in my pantry. It's a 10lb bag and I haven't made a dent in it yet.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

LINKwithlove
Copyright © 2013-2015 Love.Yoga.Dream. All Rights Reserved.Opinions are my own and do not reflect any one specific set of yoga teachings. I don't offer professional advice. Results are not guaranteed.